Hey BB fans!! Well we now officially have less than a month to go until BB12 starts on July 8th!! :D
But while we wait...
Pat from TVgrapevine.com just emailed me the exclusive interview of Big Brother executive producer Allison Grodner that they did. In the interview, Grodner gave us some nuggets of info for Season 12 of Big Brother!
1) The number of HG's is likely to be 12-14 houseguests.
2) Expect the unexpected, things will be less predictable this season.
3) This years theme is gonna be geared towards beach/poolside/summer camp.
4) A number of houseguests will have different backgrounds & personalities than we have ever seen before.
5) Big Brother is NOT going off the air anytime soon! (yayyy!!!!!!)
Allison also says in the interview that this could very well be the hardest BB season yet (for the players) due to all the new twists! Oooooo can't wait to see what she has up her sleeves!! :D
Here's the phone interview:
More info to come as I get it!!
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!Twitter | Facebook | Myspace