Download the Big Brother 12 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Watch Evel Dick!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

BB12 Rachel Reilly on Bold & Beautiful (vid)

Happy Halloween, BB fans!! :D Muuahahaha!!

Today I have a little..and I do mean little...clip that you guys will find hilarious. BB12's Rachel Reily, whose famous line on the show was "Nobody comes between me and my man!" made an appearance on the popular soap opera The Bold & Beautiful about a week ago. Here's the clip:




*sigh* Oh how I've miss your entertainment, Rachel! :P lol

In other news, Dan Gheesling (winner of BB10) proposed to his girlfriend during a high school football. His girlfriend said yes!! CONGRATS Dan!!! :D

And in case you were wondering if Brendon & Rachel are still together, the answer is YES..they are! Surprising, I know. lol

As far as an update on myself, things are going very well! My cat (Boo Boo), my dog (Bella), and myself are doing awesome in our new apartment!

Going through a divorce is never easy, but truth be told, I've never been happier in my life! I feel AMAZING!!! :D I've been blessed with a ton of positive support from my amazing family & friends and all you lil BB addicts out there. Thank you all!!!!!

Okie dokie, that's it for now! :D Keep checking back for more updates every week or so. Until then...


Stay tuned...
Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook


Contact Me