Download the Big Brother 12 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Watch Evel Dick!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

New HG Interviews + Big Brother Live Feeds

Hey BB fans! Well its Thursday and you know what that means...1 week until BB12 starts on July 8th at 8pm EST on CBS!!! :D I can't believe it's almost time to get addicted to Big Brother all over again. lol But oooo I can't wait! ;)

Okay, so today is kind of a slow news day. Nothing much to report, sadly. I just bought my live feeds yesterday so that I was able to get the Early Bird Special and be able to fuss around with the newer interface of Superpass.

This is what it looked like right after I bought the season pass:


And this is what the new interface of Superpass looks like:


When I saw that, I got that tingle up my spine that BB is right around the corner! ;) hehe Just like previous seasons, you will also get access to the Flashback Feeds which allows you to go back to any day, any time, any camera to view what went down. Miss a huge drama filled fight while you were at work? No problem!! Just simply use the Flashback Feeds when you get home!!



REMINDER:
The Early Bird Special for the live feeds ends on July 7th, so hurry up & save yourself the $10!! The early bird special is for the WHOLE season of Big Brother 12 for $29.99! After July 7th, the price goes back up to $39.99. Hurry & save!!

Get the Live Feeds Early Bird Special Right Here!!


Moving on...

Zap2it.com has some BB12 news posted, such as one on one interviews. Here's a couple of the videos for ya:

 


 

 

 


Okie dokie, that's all I have for y'all for now! Keep checking back daily for new info to be posted! :D

*sings & dances* ...."6 more days, only 6 more dayyyyyysss!!!" lol :-P

Stay tuned...
Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook


Contact Me