Download the Big Brother 12 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Watch Evel Dick!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Overnighter

Good morning & Happy Saturday to all you BB fans out there!! :D It's Labor Day weekend, so gals..get out there and shop! ;) hehe Lots of awesome deals going on today!!

Real quick, I wanted to say hello to blog fans Keith and his friend Christine B., who he turned into a fan of the blog. Thanks you two for being fellow faithful 'addicts'! ;)

Okay, the HG's did not have their POV comp yet, after much speculation that last night they would have the Morph o Matic midnight POV comp. Will it happen today? Most likely. We will see!! So with that all being said, let me get started on The Overnighter and I'll post it sections. (It's gonna be a short one since nothing much happened last night & the HG's were in bed around 12am BBT for the first time this season. lol)

7:58pm BBT:
Kitchen
Enzo/Lane

Enzo said that if Britney wins the POV, then he (Enzo) is going home and that the Brigade will be done.

Lane: "What if I win POV? ..You stressed out?"
Enzo: "Yea! Because this ENGAGED person (Brit), she's engaged with someone else, is f**kin' with your head! That's why I don't understand this sh*t! I don't get it!"
Lane: (laughing)
Enzo: "She's engaged, yo! Who cares! That's it! Let'er go home. This is perfect because now she won $10g's."
Lane: "She's gotta go."
Enzo: "And (BB) helped her win.." (then bubbles.)

**BB apparently told Britney things like "up! up! up!" or "oh oh oh!" when she got close, to help her find the last coin yesterday. Since the feeds were on bubbles, who knows what happened.

9:05pm BBT:
Dining Room Table
Enzo/Britney

Britney & Enzo were talking about yesterday's luxury comp. Britney went through details of what she did..she went through the trash 3 or 4 times.

Britney: "I heard BB say "oh, oh, oh, oh" when I started to look in the recycling bin."

Brit said she was gonna hid it in the bathroom garbage but then decided on the kitchen. (All 4 of them decided to hid their coins in the kitchen.)

9:23pm BBT:
Backyard Couch
Enzo/Lane/Hayden

Hayden: "If you (Lane) win POV, you gonna pull yourself off? Or Britney?"
Lane: "I'd take myself off, put you (Enzo) on, then I'll vote."
Enzo: "Yea, vote BRITNEY out!"
Lane: *laughing*
Enzo: "If Britney goes to the Final 3, she's gonna take out the whole Brigade..it'll be embarrassing!"
Hayden: "Everything we worked for all season long, would be taken out by her." (laughing)


Enzo: "I wanna win the POV so that I know I'm staying, and make sure that Britney is goin' home."
Hayden: "She won $10g's today."
Enzo: "Yea, good for her. Now she can go home."
Hayden: "She's telling everyone how she needs money, this and that, and now she's saying that she's gonna take her OWN vacation!"
Lane: (re: Britney) "Get a job!!"
Hayden: "I got student loans to pay for..."

11:05pm BBT:
HOH Room
Britney/Hayden

Talk is about Final 2 and who would win against who.

Hayden: "The thing is, neither one of you would take me to the Final 2. Not even Enzo."
Britney: "Nobody is taking me to Final 2 either."
Hayden: "Lane would."
Britney: "It'd be SMART for Lane to take me to Final 2, but I don't know if he will. There's no way I will get Brendon, Rachel, or Kathy's vote."
Hayden: "If Lane/Enzo were Final 2, who would you vote for?"
Britney: "Lane..well, I dunno. I don't know who I'd vote for! I'd wanna vote for Lane, but Enzo's social game is better. He's friends with every single person on (that Memory Wall), but not with Lane."
Hayden: "Enzo is funnier than Lane, that's the only difference."

Hayden gets called to the Diary Room and their convo ends.
Britney: "Maybe I'll just go to bed like everybody else did."

They both head downstairs.

11:40pm BBT:
Hayden came out of the Diary Room and told Enzo/Lane/Britney that the Have Not's room is being closed off tomorrow. It's officially done! :)

*Hayden went to bed around 12am BBT.
*Brit/Lane/Enzo went to bed before 1am BBT. They stayed up talking for a while (non-game talk)..mostly about comps, personal stories, Enzo talked about his wife (how sexy she is, how cute she is, etc). Which, btw, she is!!


And that's it for The Overnighter!! :D Okay guys, I gotta do some offline stuff today, so I might just dive into the afternoon post when I get back. Just wanted to give y'all the heads up! :) I should be back around 12pm BBT, give or take.


Stay tuned...

Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook


Contact Me