Download the Big Brother 12 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Watch Evel Dick!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday Night Show @ 8pm EST

Good evening, BB addicts! :D Tonight's show starts at 8pm EST. Tonight we (should) see the fight between Ragan & Rachel..an instant BB classic. lol ;) We will also get to see the POV Comp and Veto Ceremony.

Join me and other fans in the chat room starting at 7pm EST (4pm BBT) to talk about what's been going on inside the BB house! I'll resume posting updates of the live feeds!!

**6:12pm BBT: It's storming really bad where I am and the power is going on/off. If I don't start posting updates as of 7pm BBT, then just assume that the power is out, otherwise I'll start posting around 6:45pm BBT. :)


Stay tuned...

Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook


Contact Me