Download the Big Brother 12 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Watch Evel Dick!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Evening in the BB House

At 8:39pm BBT, the live feeds came back on!

The New HOH is:

MATT


Rachel is already "clearing the air" with Matt to try to save her a** this week. lol

Currently on the live feeds...

8:39pm BBT:
Kitchen/Dinning Room Table
Most HG's


Enzo *did* eat some pizza and BB gave him a warning. If he does it again, then he gets a penalty nomination. Enzo said he feels better (for eating it).

Enzo: "But I'm not gonna do it again."

BB: "Lane, please go to the Diary Room."

Britney is trying to get Enzo to admit that he has ate cheese this past week when he was on slop. (*lol)

8:50pm BBT:
Cabana Room
Matt/Rachel

Matt just told Rachel that he (Ragan) would have put one of "them" up. (Rach/Brend)

Matt: "Regan would have put one you (Bren/Rach) up for sure. I'm thinking about putting up Andrew & Kathy. Please don't say anything to them, and being that I don't have alliances, I don't need the whole house mad at me."


Matt said that once he gets his HOH room, they can talk about making a REAL deal between himself & Brendon/Rachel.

Matt: "I've been the HOH for 10 minutes and it already sucks!"

Matt is worried making deals with people because he doesn't want to upset anyone in the house and make himself a target for next week. Matt keeps saying he has no alliances and to keep their convos totally private.

Matt: "I really have no deals in the house! The last deal I made got busted, so..."


**Alright guys & dolls, I'm outty for the night. Been up for 18+ hours now..I think I'm actually sleep-typing at the moment. lol :P Big Brother After Dark on Showtime has already started! There's gonna be a ton of game talk going on tonight! Don't have Showtime? No problem! All ya need are the feeds & you see much more than Showtime shows you! ;) (The feeds have 4 cameras to pick from.) G'dnight y'all & see you in the early morning with The Overnighter post!!!

Stay tuned...
Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook


Contact Me