Download the Big Brother 12 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Watch Evel Dick!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Nominations Ceremony Results

The Nominations Ceremony is underway!! In case you missed it, the Have Not's food comp was held this afternoon. The Have Not's for the Week are: Enzo/Monet/Brendon/Britney. The Have Not's are allowed to eat slop, fruit cake, and fish sticks (which are a big hit in the house already!)

Also, the HG's now know that Annie was the sabatour & they were shocked! Ragan is happy that a level of paranoia in the house is now gone. Personally, I'm glad that I'll no longer have to hear "Who do you think is the saboteur?" on the feeds anymore. lol :P

Rachel is using her HOH as a way to make deals with other HG's, since she knows she's putting up Monet/Britney. Rachel made a deal with Lane around 5:30pm BBT..the deal is that Brendon/Rachel won't put up Lane, and Lane won't put Brendon/Rachel up until Jury. After that, all bets are off.

At 6:03pm BBT, the live feeds went to Trivia, which means that the nomination ceremony is underway! :D As soon as the feeds come back, I'll post the spoiler below!!

Nominated for Eviction:

Monet & Britney


7:41pm BBT:
Feeds are back!!

Britney is crying...Monet is sad. Yep, they're nom'ed.


Monet: "It's strictly personal. She just doesn't like us."

Britney: "It's not like we didn't know it was coming. If I go home, so what. I miss my family...I miss my life. I don't like anyone here anyways. I don't even care. I'm not campagain..I'm not gonna say a freakin' word, because I don't care. I'm just gonna be normal. It's gonna happen just like Annie...it's not gonna matter what we say."


Stay tuned...
Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook


Contact Me