Download the Big Brother 12 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Watch Evel Dick!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Nominations Episode: 8pm EST

Alright BB fans, the HG's are taking the day off and there's not much happening on the feeds. (I'm falling asleep watching them...feed watchers, I know you know what I'm talking about. lol :P) Not everyday can be action packed, unfortunately.

Okay, tonights show starts at 8pm EST on CBS. I'll be opening up the Chat Room at 7pm EST tonight.


*Enter the Chat Room*


If you haven't yet noticed, I added a couple of new polls to the right side of the blog yesterday. Check'em out & vote! Also, looking for ideas for a new poll..something funny, perhaps. Got an idea? Let me know in the comment section!

See y'all at 7pm right here on the blog!! Until then, go & enjoy the next few hours of your Sunday afternoon!! :D


Stay tuned...
Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook


Contact Me