Download the Big Brother 12 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Watch Evel Dick!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Afternoon in the BB House

Good afternoon, fellow addicts! ;) OKay, I'm going to take the afternoon off today. I've been blogging for a month now without a day off, and well..it's catching up to me. I'm going do some much needed relaxing & recharge my blogging battery! :D

I will be back to post the winner of the POV Comp and if anything MAJOR goes down, I will be sure to blog it! Otherwise, I'll be back tomorrow morning with the Overnighter to catch us all up on the days happenings & overnight stuff as well, so don't worry..you won't miss a thing! (As soon as the POV winner is announced, I will immediately post it here on the blog.)

Need to know what's going right this minute?? Then get the live feeds!! Warning: They're very addicting!! ;) hehe Comes with a 3 day free trial, so check'em out!

Playing for the Veto:

Rachel/Hayden/Kristen/Enzo/Britney/Ragan


At 2:38pm BBT, the POV comp started.

Winner of the POV is:

BRITNEY!!!!!




Stay tuned...
Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook


Contact Me