Download the Big Brother 12 Blogs FREE Toolbar!
Watch Evel Dick!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Overnighter

Good morning, everyone! :D Hope your Sunday is getting off to a get start! Tonight we will get to see the Nominations Episode at 8pm EST on CBS. As always, the chat room will be open around 7pm EST so come on in & say hi!

Okay, let me go gather up the Overnigher & see what the HG's were up to last night!

8:30pm BBT:
HOH Room
Rachel/Kathy

Kathy is telling Rachel that she's scared that she's gonna go home this week. Rachel said she needs to start trying to get votes if she wants to stay. Rachel said that even though her & Brendon are "together", doesn't neccessarily mean they have the same mind. (She was hinting that she has a mind of her own and will vote for who she wants.)

Brendon comes, Rachel leaves them two to talk.

Brendon: "Hey Kathy! How ya feeling? Feeling better?" *gives hug*

Kathy: "I'm fine."

Kathy told Brendon that she knows he's good friends with Andrew, but she really wants to stay in the house as well.

Kathy: "I have my reasons for being here, I NEED to be here. I can't say what those reasons are, but...I need to be here."

Brendon: "I want you here, I want both (you & Andrew) here, for sure. Seeing both of you up there, sucks."

Brendon never gave any indication that he's voting for Andrew to stay this week.

8:39pm BBT:
Sunset Bedroom
Rachel/Brendon

Brendon told Rachel about his convo with Kathy that he just had up in the HOH room. He said he told Kathy that he's not sure of the way he's going to vote yet (even though he's voting to keep Andrew).

Rachel: "I hope you're going to respect what I'm going to do (this week)."
Brendon: "My god..you're going to vote to keep Kathy?"
Rachel: "Andrew is mean to me!"
Brendon: "He's trying to not..he doesn't want people knowing we're working together! If Andrew goes home, you & I go home! It's your choice!"

Brendon goes to to tell Rachel that keeping Kathy in the house does nothing for them because she's a weak competitor.

Brendon: "She's not gonna win HOH!"
Rachel: "I feel like Andrew would put me on the block."
Brendon: "He would NEVER put you up on the block!"

Andrew walked in on Rachel/Brendon and asked Rachel if she knows that things are good between them (Andrew/Rach)

Rachel: "No, I don't".
Brendon: "Of course she does. Everything is fine."

Rachel asked Andrew if he really doesn't hate her. Andrew didn't answer, instead he gestured to Brendon, Brendon (again) said everything is fine.

10:02pm BBT:
Kitchen/Breakfast Bar
Rachel/Britney/Lane/Kathy/Hayden/Brendon/Kristen/Enzo/Ragan/Lane/Andrew

The HG's were playing a drinking game (with either water or wine. The played Flip Cup.

The Have Not's couldn't drink, so they drank water.

Enzo: "I'm drinkin warm tap water over here..ugh.."

12:10am BBT:
Lane, Matt & Enzo were talking about they think it's funny that Kathy is already going around asking for votes when she has 4 days to do it. (She asked Brendon/Rachel/Britney/Lane/Enzo already).

**Note: It sounds like Kathy has Rachel's vote & Britney's vote so far.

1:30am BBT:
HOH Room
Enzo/Matt

Enzo said he's not worried, Brendon/Rachel will still be a target next week & that he's happy that 4 weeks into BB, the Brigade is still holding up strong.

Enzo: "I think (the brigade) is still safe next week..depending on who wins HOH."

Matt thinks Andrew would backdoor him (Matt) the first chance he got. He thinks he'd go up against Rachel.

Enzo wonders what Kristen would do as HOH.

Hayden joins Matt/Enzo in the HOH room.

They talk about who to keep this week. They plan on getting Kathy out this week.

The boys then talk about how safe they are, even if one of them is up on the block every week, because they'll have the votes to stay.

Matt: "Put me up every week..I don't care." (laughs)
They all still think the Brigade is unstoppable.


Alrighty, that's it for the Overnighter! It looks like Kathy will be going home at this point, but she still has a few days left to try to score some more votes. As of 8:56am BBT, the HG's (minus Matt, who is up & moving around in the HOH room) are still sleeping. Once they wake up & do more than just moan & groan in bed, I'll start the morning post. ;)

(Keep refreshing periodically...)

Stay tuned...

Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook


Contact Me